EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· BA in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
· Preferably Wealth Management Professional certificate.
· CME1 is required.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
· 10-12 Years of Wealth Management/ Private Banking experience with a leading Saudi financial institution of which a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
· Fluent in English and Arabic.
· Excellent sales and relationship management skills.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills).
· Strong connections with the Saudi business community and an established client base.
· Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirements.
· Proven strong team building and leadership skills.
· Extensive experience in liaising with external clients.
· Good understanding of regulatory environment.
· Developing Company’s sales strategy/calling plans for each customer segment across all entities and geographies in line with the company’s overall strategy.
· Developing the unit’s budget/plan in line with the company’s strategy and the market outlook/ trends.
· Ensuring that all targets are met or exceeded.
· Liaising with other Company’s business divisions to maximize sales of their products through the Saudi Market.
· Expanding the company’s client base across the Saudi Arabia.
· Participate with Deputy CEO and Heads of Departments to set Company’s strategic plan.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collate, review and prepare Company’s sales strategies, goals and budgets and ensure they support the company’s strategic objectives.
· Manage sales force and leverage available delivery channels to meet sales targets.
· Plan all sales activities including reviewing calling plans of account executives.
· Coordinate with concerned products divisions to increase sales of their respective products/ services.
· Lead institutional book-building efforts for transactions with fund managers.
· Participate in investor road shows and work closely with Business teams in preparation of investor presentations.
· Ensure relevant market feedback is available to all concerned functions.
· Ensure that customer complaints/ issues are captured and addressed.
· Recommend changes to outlet policies and procedures to improve efficiency (based upon audit reports).
· Build institutional relationships through networking, referral and cold calling.