Carry out trading instructions from ADIB Securities clients ethically and efficiently. Increase sales opportunity of the organization through better customer relationship. Maintain client relationships with High Net worth customers in conformance with established policies, strategies and procedures.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Ensure that client’s orders are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that suitable trading policies and procedures are maintained, and followed concerning all aspects of trading including (1) Control and oversight, (2) Counterparty assessment, (3) Compliance (4) Audit.
- Monitor and review the quality of all the executions, both internal and external.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all available trading venues, including crossing networks etc.
- Actively engages in the immediate resolution of out-trades or other trading disagreements with counterparties to minimize exposure and cost to ADIB Securities.
- Solves problems and makes business decisions to carry out job duties. Weighs alternatives and determines course of action.
- Meet with potential and existing clients regularly, ensures customer satisfaction.
- Maintains an ongoing call program with large and profitable relationships to enhance the department income.
- Follows up with new leads and referrals and proactively identify new leads.
- Maintain data base for each client, each client’s brokerage needs, and the calls made on each client, and the follow up action required. Follow up in a timely and persistent manner.
- Occasionally provides regular feedback to Chief Dealer on market conditions.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Keep track on new trading rules and regulations and increase the knowledge about the industry.
- Ensure that the framework always in compliance with the related rules and regulations including client onboarding documents and clients KYC.
- Increase the company’s share of each client total trading portfolio as well as efficiently and effectively increase the overall affluent client trading activity.
- Ensure that the customer satisfaction and ensure all customer grievances are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all customer instructions are responded to immediately
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a quarterly basis, provide reports to manager consistent with the Annual Plan, monitors progress towards achievement of objectives.
- Fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cohesiveness with ADIB Securities team members and the overall organization.
- Ensure all correspondence with the Market Control, customers others are properly recorded and filed.
- Give feedback about client demand for investment and brokerage products. Alert the manager when new products or brokerage improvements are needed.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree desired Bachelor’s degree required
- Thorough knowledge of US markets trading and Margin requirements.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ direct and progressive experience in US and other equity markets.
- CISI “ Broker certifications”
- Strong time-management and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Skills and relevant investment databases.
- Fluent in English, and Arabic.
- strong motivation to succeed.