About the job
Job Location: Delma Island – West – Abu Dhabi
Delivering quality teller service to customers via accurate and efficient processing, while projecting ADIB’s professional image in all interpersonal dealings.
Reports direct to: Head of Branch Operations
Key Accountabilities of the role
These are the main responsibilities of this role
1. Processing of all teller counter service transactions such as cash deposits & cash withdrawals and other transactions such as drafts, telegraphic-transfers, payment orders, standing orders, foreign currency purchase & sales, cheque deposits etc., in line with operational policies & procedures
Where telegraphic transfers are involved liaise with Treasury department to obtain best rates for VIP & or high net worth customers in coordination with HOP’s.
These responsibilities may also include serving Private Banking customers at separate counters and also processing any other counter service transaction introduced by ADIB from time to time.
2. Cross sell or identify and refer product inquiries from prospective customers to Sales staff.
3. General reconciliation & control activities :-
– Act as the one of dual custodian for branch vault cash and security stationery
– End of day cash balancing
– General filing
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
1. General knowledge of ADIB’s Institutional & Retail Banking products & services
2. knowledge of ADIB’s Operational Policies & Procedures
3. Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks
4. General awareness of competitors in the local market
5. Fair knowledge of service standards
6. Computer skills