Technical Compliances Manager should have a technical qualification background and preferable in civil engineering and experience with ability of providing business insight and audit expertise to the team and wider business on specified business processes, strategic imperatives and enterprise threatening risks. Liaising with finance department and reporting directly to CFO. Ideal candidate will help to identify, anticipate and recommend the needs for changes to the annual plan in response to changing risk profiles and business needs and help to identify/develop the technical audit methodologies and best practice
1. Assist the Finance head in the technical and engineering compliances best practices.
2. A major technical role in the commercially-focused work on operational and technical areas such as commercial bids, contract pricing, complex costing models and data quality.
3. Propose and advocate in the project’s assurance and risks from a technical prospective
4. Lead and perform the engagement between the financial and operations process including the system review, risk, fraud, compliances and more. In addition to any activity might assigned by Chief Finance Officer.
5. Supervise the internal audit process in the completion of engagement from planning, execution and fieldwork and communicating the results.
6. Review documents and reports to ensure that finding and conclusions are valid and supported by evidence.
7. Ensure that Audit engagements are conducted based on plan and budget and in accordance with professional standards.
Bachelor’s degree of engineering related to metallurgy or construction, preferable in civil. With minimum experience of 7 years at least 2 years in the Technical Internal Auditing field.
Professional certification preferred (CIA, CISA, CPA, CISSP, GIAC or equivalent)