- The Job Holder is responsible for effectively managing and leading a team of junior and senior Relationship Officers to achieve the assigned target for self and the team in a sustainable manner.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL INTERACTION:
- Existing and Potential customers
- Sales Support team
- Operations and Credit teams
- 3rd party providers and HR team
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Assigned self and team monthly and annual targets
- Effective team management
- Manpower headcount maintenance
- Assist in implementing sales strategy to achieve the assigned team target as per the defined productivity matrix of individual team members.
- Review and monitor complete and high quality submissions of applications to minimize the Net Credit Loss.
- Actively participate in Business Development events to generate leads.
- Liaise with Sales Support, Credit and Operations teams to optimize productivity & TAT.
- Do cross-sell efforts for revenue maximisation.
- Distribute own sources data of potential customers to the team members.
- Improve visibility and brand image of the company.
- Deliver a one on one training on product knowledge, company policies, credit policies, selling skills, fraud prevention and AML for all new joiners within 2 weeks from their joining date.
- Maintain budgeted headcount of staff to ensure low attrition; retaining of high performers through various motivational methods and by timely hiring for attrition replacements.
- Motivate and coach team members on a daily basis to increase and maintain their performance.
- Manage the team member performance effectively with MIS tracking as per the agreed productivity matrix and performance management policy.
- Build strong awareness of the team to reduce the incidences of fraud, forgery & misrepresentation of applications.
- Handle complaints effectively and closure of cases in coordination with S&Q department.
- Adherence to company’s product, credit and compliance policies as verified by Risk and compliance.
People Management Responsibilities:
- Define goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensure effective implementation of the DF performance management process.
- Develop talent within the team by providing guidance and coaching to achieve the defined goals.
- Strong product knowledge
- Good awareness of consumer behaviour trends
- Good understanding banking industry trends in the market
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good interview and selection skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Inspiring People Management
- Customer Focus
- Result Driven
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Master’s degree is preferred.
Years & Nature of Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in banking industry.