The job holder is responsible to install, administrate and maintain Storage and Backup systems including managing high availability, performance tuning, regular backups and security in accordance with bank’s IT quality policy, security policy and regulations.
• Administrate, document, and implement Storage Area Networks (SAN) and associated hardware & software.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform SAN improvements, patches, and upgrades.
• Proactively monitor performance associated with SAN environment and the relationships with connected servers.
• Work with IT and user personnel to optimize production support, enhancements and as a part of projects.
• Problem escalation to vendor support and third parties as appropriate.
• Support projects and development for SAN related activities.
• Perform SAN and LAN backup configuration and recovery.
• To assist in configuring backup policies for new systems and to Configure backup cloning for new systems.
• Coordinate with ITOPS for day to day backup and recovery related matters.
• Monitoring remote replication with DR.
• Providing support and liaising with different IT sections for a service continuity/business continuity with disaster recovery availability based on the Bank’s policy.
• Providing audit, IS and QA queries input, closure and evidences in coordination with IT QA team in a timely manner.
• All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
• Min Bachelor degree in computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years of experience
- Apply On Company