Skills & Attributes –
· 8+ Years of experience with having Technical Skills on JAVA, Servlets, Core Java, Web Services, Automation Framework.
· Working experience with Role based Permission
· Have good exposure to Report & Integration Centre.
· Have exposure to third party integration with SuccessFactors using CPI (Preferred)
· Good understanding and hands on experience of different SuccessFactors releases.
· Have good understanding of SF configuration, import/export jobs, data models, MDF objects & Provisioning systems.
· Key Responsibilities on Managing Daily BAU on
· – Incident Management – SLA/Ageing.
· – Problem Management – Bug Fix document preparation.
· – Change Management – Standard / Maintenance Normal Changes.
· – Escalation Management.
· Must have
· 1. Worked extensively in an application support environment for around 5-6 years, preferably hands-on with exposure in handling L1, L2 and L3 support, Application Deployment and Developing Enhancements
· 2. Strong knowledge and work experience on XML, Oracle, SQL, IS, Linux/Unix/Windows Operating systems administration and MQ technologies
· 3. Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshooting, performance tuning of SQL Queries, SAP Success Factors Processes, Peoplesoft
· 4. Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
· 5. Hands on/ Strong Knowledge in Unix scripting knowledge is an added advantage
· 6. Trouble shooting – ability to troubleshoot complex infra resource issues and application deployment issues by looking at log files and monitoring solutions that are implemented
· 7. Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery and hands-on with various monitoring tools will be an advantage
· 8. Strong communication skills both in verbal and written forms and right attitude to perform as a team player
· 9. Devops knowledge is of additional advantage
· Key Responsibilities
1. Reduction of Business impact caused by change due to Process failure or non compliance.
2. Reduction of High Sev incidents and Critical Situations caused by change.
3. Ability to perform monitoring of various system components and assist in enhancing them.
4. Understanding the Code and coding standards provide and following the best practices in fixing a problem or issue
5. Ability to perform program PSS changes, test, obtain sign-offs, and deploy into production by following proper process and documentation
6. Understanding the business requirement from functional specification / Technical walk through for low/med/complex project.
7. Participation in design discussions for acquiring better understanding of the enhamcent of the product and domain.
8. Review all necessary documents for every release implementation to ensure completeness and accuracy
9. Design or approach documents need to be created and/or peer reviewed to ensure completeness and accuracy
10. Follow escalation procedures during outages and ensure root-cause analysis is performed.
11. Trend analysis, Incidents resolutions, Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
12. Act as a co-ordination point where there are complex / multiple areas affected by an incident / issue
13. Performing post-implementation review for all changes and releases.
14. Perform RCA for all High Sev/Crit Sit Incidents caused by change. Ability to browse various logs and identifying the root cause.
15. Performs Start-of-Day checks and recoveries to ensure technical readiness of the CIC applications. All exception/error messages must be monitored.
16. Assists or Perform impact analysis, capacity planning and process automation
17. Perform other BAU activities such as extraction of prod data, providing data /info dev team or Business queries, archival or house keeping, DR drills etc,.
· Academic & Professional Field of Study Engineering or Bachelor degree in Computer Science Certification Graduate Certification