Job description / Role
A unique opportunity is now available for a leading financial institution in the UAE.
Our client are looking for a Subject Matter Expert in Regulatory Governance and Compliance. This role will be responsible for conducting special reviews and investigations into regulatory and compliance issues, responding to requests from audit committee and senior management.
* Lead and control individual regulatory governance and compliance reviews.
* Assessment of compliance risk management.
* Assessment of regulatory governance and compliance processes to promote best practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Participate in the retail and corporate credit risk reviews and operations and technology audits to provide subject matter expertise with regards to governance and regulatory compliance matters and reviewing the related processes.
* Minimum 15-20 years experience in Regulatory Governance, Compliance and Audit area preferably in the banking and finance industry.
* Bachelors Degree in Business and/or Finance.
* Big 4 experience is preferred.
* Strong knowledge in regulatory (Basel II/III, FATCA & AML/CFT)
- Apply On Company Apply
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!