The incumbent will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with large to middle-sized corporate clients in Hong Kong and China. He/She will work with each client proactively to develop and maintain a detailed understanding of their business and financial needs and offer the Bank’s products and services to clients to maximize benefits and profits of the Bank.
• Serve a designated portfolio of accounts in the Frontline Departments;
• Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients, cross selling and offer suitable banking services and financial advice to clients;
• Work closely with product partners, business partners, China Everbright Bank’s HQ and local branches and China Everbright Group companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to clients;
• Prepare credit proposals and recommend them to higher authority for approval;
• Monitor and maintain the assigned client portfolio at a high level of credit quality;
• Assist Head of Department in the daily operations of the department.
• Minimum 5 years’ commercial / corporate banking experience gained from local commercial / international banking environment;
• A proven track record in sales and client relationship building with large to middle-sized China / local corporate clients;
• Degree holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines;
• Strong banking product knowledge including trade finance, structured loan, syndication loan, deposit, treasury and investment products. Knowledge and experience in structuring cross-border financing is essential;
• Seasoned credit professional with strong analytical, credit analysis and risk management skills;
• Strong report-writing capabilities on business and financial analysis, industry study, financial modeling etc;
• Good forward planning and result-oriented;
• Self-starter, motivated, team player and passionate about the business;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Acute business and common sense;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).