This role will be working for one of the client of MDC Business Management Services to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
What we are looking for: Senior Officer – Change Management – UAE National
You will be responsible for supporting the VP – Transformation in driving the Change function and strategic initiatives of the company.
What you’ll do:
– Ensure successful completion of IT and non-IT projects
– Complete deliverables assigned as per project requirement
– Quality and timeliness of deliverables
– PMO support across the wider business for all initiatives related to the Change Management Team
Day to Day responsibilities:
· Support and implement projects for Abu Dhabi Finance
· Support the identification, prioritization, management, implementation and post implementation review of all the projects at ADF.
· Hands-on approach in coordinating and managing vendors, business users, consultants (where appropriate) and tracking progress against plans
· Ensure timely delivery of activity / tasks assigned by the project sponsors and reporting manager
· Define and initiate all project related communication
· Bring fresh/alternate ideas to better manage the cost, scope and schedule of a project
· Ensure circulation of project summary report on a timely basis
· Define new and build on existing project templates and document
· Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders
· Apply hands on approach to support resolving issues across projects in program portfolio bucket
Successful candidate will possess the below requirement:
– Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized university
– Either PMP/Prince 2 is required
– Minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
– Exposure of running projects in financial services sector would be an added advantage.
What we can offer:
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role.