Qualifications: Candidates should be well qualified with relevant qualifications
Experience: Minimum 10 years relevant experience in first class banks in UAE, of which at least 5 years in similar position.
Supervision and Management of Operational Risk department which includes the following areas:
· Operational risk – Identification, evaluation and management/mitigation of Bank wide operational risks, Policies, Procedures and related Manuals, allocation of capital charge. Risk reporting.
· Process Improvements – Process Re-engineering and Operations Manuals.
· Bank-wide Projects – Support UAT on a case by case basis.
· Business Continuity Management.
· Comply with local laws and salutary regulations with regard operational risk.
· Automation/digitalization of existing paper based process to Non paper based process.
· Provide operations guidance, advises, training and support to branches as on when required.