The Jobholder would be supporting the development of the bank’s strategic goals, and participating in major corporate initiatives to drive growth across the organization. He/she would participate in strategic planning, financial analysis and the development of capital and investment roadmaps related to Bank’s business initiatives, refinement & redevelopment of business model – with key objective of maximizing the top-line, bottom-line and market share of the bank.
- Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the concerned field and related matters of interest to the department.
- Maintain updated knowledge of rules and regulations relating to capital management.
- Support in developing strategic analysis to support decisions of the bank relating to organic and inorganic growth initiative.
- Support in monitoring the implementation of the plans, pointing out material negative deviations and recommending prompt corrective actions.
- Support in monitoring and analysing, on an ongoing basis, internal and external events that affect the Bank.
- Support in analysing and proposing required changes to internal business processes.
- Support in performing detailed review of the Bank’s capital structure (CET1, Tier 1, Tier II & Total capital)
- Engage in capital planning and management to ensure adherence & compliance to regulatory ratios
- Conduct market research to identify different business opportunities and prepare business proposals as required enhancing Burgan’s presence and safeguarding the desired return on its investments
- Participate in thorough due diligence (legally, regulatory, financial commercial and third-party mitigation) as necessary to ensure all related matters about investments are safeguarded and beneficial to the Group
- Coordinate / prepare presentation / reports and summarize project status, risks, and outlook to his/her supervisor.
- Prepare periodic presentations and reports for the different stakeholders including but not limited to Group Head, senior executive officer(s), regulators and external consultants, subject to review byGroup Head.
- Participate in various cross-functional committees/teams for purposes like: executive team discussions, audits, etc. to achieve optimal cooperation and quality service
Educational Qualification(s) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field Experience Minimum 4 years of experience required Language(s) known English (Proficient) Arabic (Proficient)
- Apply On Company