Swisslinx is supporting an innovative player in the Energy industry with the continued growth of their team in Zug.
Integral to their success is the strength of their Finance department and as such we are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant. In this diverse role, you will closely with senior management and shape processes.
– Accounts payable/receivable, invoicing and payroll duties
– General ledger, VAT and month end closing activities
– Audit preparation
– Financial controlling and prepare high quality, comprehensive monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
– Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
– Process improvement and process optimization
– Contribute to regulatory and compliance projects
– Education in Accounting or Finance, Accounting qualification a plus
– In-depth knowledge of Swiss GAAP and Swiss VAT is a must
– Excellent knowledge on Excel
– Fluency in German and English
– Team orientated and adaptable working style that thrives in fast-paced environments
– Eager to learn but share kowledge with others
If you are a motivated individual who is able to start a new position immediately, we look forward to your application. Only candidates based in Switzerland will be considered for this role.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
– storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
– using my personal information or
– supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
– transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA