To enable the assessment and credit decisions relating to unsecured credit facilities, credit cards, non-salary transferred loans.
- Ensure accurate and timely Analysis of Cards/Loans application with policy guidelines and within acceptable timeframe
- Review exceptions to automated approvals, score overrides and escalate for approval.
- Review block releases, credit limit increases and any other card maintenance that may require credit approval.
- Support collections in reviewing restructure, payment plans and escalating for approval.
- Evaluates application to verify authenticity of information and documents provided by the applicant.
- Review bureau reports, calculate DBR and eligibilities.
- Review system reports and exception to the same.
- Ensures discrepancies /fraudulent applications are escalated to Line Manager and Internal Fraud Control Unit
- Ensures approvals are done and obtained within delegated authority and maintains accurate productivity reports
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures
- Ensures to comply with audit requirements, internal and external reporting obligations in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across FAB.
Self- Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Identifies training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- Strives to achieve with the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through related trainings.
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities at all times.
- 3 years’ relevant experience, including 1 year in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Banking or any related discipline.