Noor Bank is the UAE’s leading Shari’a compliant Bank. We constantly work to launch contemporary, innovative and simplified financial solutions that make our customers banking experience more rewarding. Noor Bank is committed to attracting skilful and ambitious individuals to join its growing teams and is dedicated towards the career growth of all its employees. Along with a passionate and committed business culture, we offer exciting career mobility opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits to our staff. Noor Bank is 95% owned by Noor Investment Group – which is owned by Dubai government-related entities, prominent individuals and members of the UAE ruling families.
• Deepening existing customer Relationship by providing financial solutions & banking services required to meet individual customer’s business needs.
• Understanding of customer’s business & industry trends, that would help identify adversities and its implication to the bank.
• Emphasis on fostering and deepening of relationship.
• To maintain focus on service, compliance, Shariah, Islamic banking, Investment products and Risk/ audit.
• Ensure all internal reporting is completed in a timely manner (Sales, audit, risk, credit etc)
• Meet and exceed the budgets by acquiring New to bank customers and responsible for meeting the targets in liabilities.
• Work closely with the cross sell team as assigned and ensure to introduce the quality clients to generate revenues on NFI products.
• Proven Track record of managing Relationship Management (Business / corporate banking).
• Adequate knowledge of Local/Islamic regulations and requirements.
• Ability to be effective team player.
• University Graduate
- Apply On Company