What we are looking for:
- SME plays a significant role in driving the economic health of the UAE and specifically Abu Dhabi market and represent the majority of business in the economy. As the world continues to become more connected, SME’s will increasingly become international and that FAB is better placed to meet their needs by increasing strength to support domestic SME business.
- The jobholder will prepare a self-development plan, agree it with Team Leader/ Line Manager and work progressively towards achieving it. Seek best practices from other peers and colleagues. Would be required to attend training sessions as planned by management.
- Should have a strong ability to provide direction in assessing and capturing customer needs and opportunities effectively within the existing, new and prospective customer base.
- To drive best practice in lending and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with FAB practices.
What you’ll do:
- Source new clients by using the referral system from existing borrowing relationships.
- Implementing tools to identify new leads for business banking such as: Improving the existing Call Report format to be able distract information to penetrate more SME customer base; Implementing tools and programmes to create a business inflow and outflow among the existing SME clientele in the unit; By using the existing borrowing clientele’s suppliers & buyers, creating new borrowing relationship to the bank
- Increase depth and breadth of Relationship with existing customers.
- Increased sales volumes/ market shares in target market.
- Utilization of limits for the new approved limits.
- Prepare Credit Application (CA), analyze financial statements, and make it ready for approvals.
- Recognize early warning signals of unsatisfactory account conduct, and pursue the collection of past due loans.
- Ensure effective utilization of limits in order to maximize profitability.
- Regularly monitor MIS reports for FX and Trade Working Capital revenues and utilizations.
- Continuously seek to increase revenue margins from customers.
- Compliance with bank related policies and procedures, and Business Banking standards in structuring & pricing of limits.
What we offer:
- Professional development experience through work in one of the leading banking institutions
- Occasion to develop in dynamic and challenging, but still very friendly, work environment
- Opportunity to work in cooperation with qualified Emiratis and foreign specialists from various areas of the Bank
- Work in a team openly sharing their knowledge
- Participation in challenging projects
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Minimum Educational Level: Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience selling banking products or in a financial industry
- Strong knowledge of SME proposition
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking including the competitive landscape, with a detailed knowledge of competitor propositions
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of products and services.