Provide professional secretarial services to Head – Business Development (HNI) and act as first point of contact in addition to other normal secretarial functions
Job Role :
● Act as first point of contact for internal and external visitors and screen them to ensure that only the necessary visitors are directed to the Head – Business Development (HNI).
● Maintain good relationships with Relationship Managers to ensure proper coordination and to support business processes.
● Perform routine secretarial functions like copy typing, filing, faxing, photocopying etc., to support the efficient and effective performance of the unit.
● Prepare draft correspondence based on general guidelines to be reviewed and finalised by the unit’s professionals, to expedite the processes.
● Attends to customers to solve their minor issues and direct others to the appropriate person to ensure their issues are addressed
● Receive telephone calls, provides answers to general queries, and transfers call to the appropriate person to support the operational effectiveness of the department.
● Ensure that office supplies are replenished by coordinating with the concerned department, to maintain the availability and proper usage of office supplies.
● Maintain and applies strict level of confidentiality in all work related matters, to protect the Bank’s business interest.
● Keeps updated about policies, procedures and practices within department / bank to ensure consistent adherence.
COMMUNICATION &WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Internal: Head – Business Development (HNI), Business Group, Credit, Branches
• External: Clients, other Banks and Auditors.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
• Span of Control
• No. of customers
• Service standard ratings
• Bachelor Degree / Higher Diploma
• 5-6 years of Banking experience.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the market for banking industry.
• Good knowledge of English. Knowing Arabic will be added advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Cultural & Organizational awareness
• Positive Attitude
• Planning and organising skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Emphatic attitude
• Communicating effectively
• Achievement orientation
• Customer focus
• Strategic orientation
The Bank was incorporated in UAE and today is one of the most stabled financial institution in the UAE. Since its inception, the Bank has actively participated in developing trade and long-term investments between many Arab nations as well as in other countries across the globe. The establishment envisioned on promoting the collective ownership of Arab capital funds in the international financial markets. This initiative coincided with the commencement of infrastructure projects in the UAE, which contributed toward the development of trade and various commercial activities across various economic sectors in many Arab countries. Bank is engaged in Commercial & Retail Banking Activities and carries out its operations thorough its branches which are located across the United Arab Emirates. Our long-standing, historical relationships in the region, enriched by the banking expertise, and understanding of the developing economic environment gained over decades of increasingly successful operations, places our Bank at the strategic pinnacle of the financial world. A pool of young, dynamic and ambitious UAE national talent has been built and deployed into Senior Management to lead and serve the organisation’s objectives. UAE Nationals have been assigned in to various key positions across the organisation. Empowerment and encouragement are the tools used at our Bank to develop them as Leaders and Managers. Bank ensures that the continuity of Emiratization process is held in place by providing, result oriented coaching, pragmatic mentoring & effective succession planning. We continue our commitment of providing our customers with efficient banking services. With our dedication to customers and our understanding of the challenges of the financial world, we set forth in our stride to proudly serve. Currently, Bank is engaged on the path of major modernization across all levels of the organization, to realize it’s dynamic mission and ambition of being market leader.