The Project Manager – Digital Transformation will be responsible for the end-to-end project management activities of a number of digital transformation initiatives within Mashreq Bank’s Corporate and Investment Banking Group. In this role, the project manager will serve as the central point of accountability and reference for a portfolio of projects – orchestrating all the deliverables and outputs across business, functional, operational and technical aspects of the Program.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Responsible for project managing key initiatives across both the new platforms / solutions and the legacy systems.
- Operating in a hybrid delivery environment with either a deliverable focus or priority of scope focus.
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Removing blockers / impediments or guiding the team to remove blockers / impediments by finding the right personnel to aid the removal.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the PMO, specifically with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Adhering to Agile development best practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- More than 10 years’ experience in project management.
- BS degree – MS/MBA degree a plus.
- Experience in flow banking business (GTB) is a plus as well as overall corporate banking experience.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to confidently engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity of Project Management in a Lean/Agile environment.
- Experience in delivering projects in a more classical environment (e.g. PMI or Prince2) with ability to manage project financials.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Work Location: U.A.E-Dubai
Group: Corporate and Investment Banking Group
Job Posting: Feb 17, 2020