Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.by Manage Vendors, manage projects related to digital channel and Manage relations with different stakeholders.
- On top of received business changes and/or projects to prioritize them.
- Setting up/Monitor effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
- Manage the team, assign tasks, allocate resources in a way that ensures the efficiency and productivity.
- Manage the relation with the vendor/s to ensure their optimal performance and overcoming obstacles.
- Monitor the project/change execution to ensure the delivery within the agreed project time lines, cost, scope and quality.
- Holding periodical/weekly internal and external meetings to report about project/changes progress and status.
- Attend weekly meetings to report about team’s performance as well as Projects/changes status.
- Handling the relation with business Dept., Digital, Project Stakeholders, Project Board, and PMO.
- High level technical knowledge.
- PMP or PRINCE2.
- Time Management Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Negotiating Skills.