Summary of role:
- Please apply only if experience in Banking and Finance.
- The Channel Lead/Product Owner – Sales Tablet defines strategy for Sales Tablet and roadmap ensuring high level of customer experience.
- He/she is the owner of the digital channel, managing readiness, availability and performance. He/she focuses in detail on functionality and customer experience (including prioritization of new functionalities) and makes decisions on services available on channels.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to define and drive product vision and lead innovation in products with cross-functional teams and think creatively to deliver first class digital solutions that create rapid impact for employees, customers or advisors
- Prepare and present product visions and proposals to the leadership team about channel strategy when required
- Identify channel KPIs and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customers and users and gather key insights that will shape their digital experience
- Manage cross-functional relationships with emphasis on decision-making over consensus
- Identify future potential of products and get teams, customers and business network excited about
- Define channel MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
- Work closely with the senior leadership team in the development and delivery of the digital vision for consumers and related wider corporate strategy and business objectives
- Influence and lead top level negotiations with digital partners to ensure that the business secures best value, accelerates its online development and is successful in the multi-channel environment and refine the annual roadmap
- In depth knowledge of end to end digital management practices including an excellent understanding of all digital channels and a proven track record in the ability to use these to maximum effectiveness
Typical skills and background:
- Experience in Banking and Finance is required.
- Ability to strike an excellent balance between external and internal customer orientation
- Ability to plan and gauze high level of customer satisfaction
- Strategic thinker, but also able to provide meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of channel technicalities
- Has latest knowledge of market trends and best practices
- A proven track record of using user insights and web analytics to lead and further advance digital strategy and approaches
- Proven success in delivering successful channel development