Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Job: Investment Banking/Sales/Trading/Research
Job Level: Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm”s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking and is ranked amongst the top firms in mergers and acquisitions, underwriting of equity and equity-related transactions, high-yield debt financing and corporate debt issuance. With over 2,000 investment banking and capital markets professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognised for our performance in both traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping a wide range of clients around the world to make and execute decisions about their strategic and financial structure.
Within the EMEA Investment Banking Division, Morgan Stanley’s Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Investment Banking group works with clients in the MENA region on mergers and acquisitions, divestures, strategy advisory assignments, and execution of public and private capital markets transactions. As an Associate in the MENA Investment Banking team, you will work with Officers and Senior Bankers on a variety of execution and business development assignments while interacting directly with senior-level financial and strategic decision-makers at some of the region’s largest corporations. Professionals in the MENA team are based in Dubai and work closely with the IBD group and Global Capital Markets colleagues around the world. An ideal candidate would have prior MENA / investment banking experience.
• Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions (including IPOs, M&A, strategic advisory)
• Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
• Contributing to team discussions and client meetings
• Providing rapid and accurate market judgments to colleagues and clients
• Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
• Acting as a mentor and role model to Analysts; promoting team culture
• Working closely with senior bankers on the team and across other groups, including Financial Sponsors
• You have a solid academic background including studying for, or have achieved, an MBA or equivalent
• Relevant Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) experience is required
• Relevant experience within Middle East coverage is desired
• Fluent in English; ability to communicate effectively in additional languages is helpful
• High level of analytical and modelling skills – these are critical to success as an Associate
• Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyze and value businesses
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
• Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
• Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Solid work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
• Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; attention to detail
• Proactive; self-motivated and goal oriented with first class organizational skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Passionate team player able to work effectively in a team environment
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. #LI-LD1
- Apply On Company