Citi, the leading global bank, has over 200 million customer accounts in more than 160 countries. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients and being compliant.
The Acquisition Strategy and Partnerships team is now on the lookout for a results driven, pro-active Marketing Manager to support the Acquisition strategy and drive Partnerships and Affiliates and Aggregators activity.
The Acquisition Strategy and Partnerships team is one of the four strategic pillars of focus the business has identified as part of the next stage of our evolution to build a bank of the future. This team has been newly created to be the hub for the planning and execution of growth initiatives for Citi Credit Cards and Personal Loans, with the rapidly increasing pipeline of new partnerships and initiatives, as well as the portfolio of existing partnerships to nurture – including airlines, loyalty base partners and aggregators/affiliates. This teams has direct execution accountability for Partnerships, existing customer communications and above the line marketing channels.
- Manage lifecycle of Cards New-To-Bank (NTB) customer offers for marketing. Own the process end-to-end with responsibility for Source Code Creation, Bonus Points briefing, Bonus Programs briefings, Source Code extensions, Commission Disclosure updates, Source Code expiration and management of change out log ensuring that all channel source codes have been updated.
- Contribute to weekly business insights updates. Monitor NTB run rates and competitive landscape for significant developments and broader trends impacting Citi.
- Provide ad hoc support across the Acquisition Strategy and Partnerships team as required.
- Assist in launch, execution and optimisation of initiatives with our corporate (IE flybuys) and airline partners (IE Qantas and Emirates).
- Be a key day-to-day point of contact for our corporate and airline partners; oversee the creation and approval process of partner marketing assets (IE eDM, display banners, social) to drive NTB account volume.
- Support and coordinate execution phase of partnership initiatives for Citibranded Credit Cards. Engage the wider Digital Sales and Marketing Team (including Martech and Digital Media, Digital Experience and Brand and Sponsorships) for delivery.
Affiliates and Aggregators
- Manage all Aggregator and Affiliate (A&A) partner relationships and negotiations to ensure sustainable, profitable growth through the channel across Citibranded Cards and Loans.
- Drive channel initiatives and develop marketing assets to help drive incremental NTB volume, including ongoing display sponsorships, aggregator eDM blasts, etc
- Support Senior Marketing Manager, Loans in A&A strategy for Citibranded Loans execution.
- Engage with the Digital Experience Optimisation team to manage and enhance Citi-side web properties (IE. Landing Pages) for A&A partner offers to ensure a seamless customer experience and strong conversion rates for Citibranded Cards and Loans.
- Support Vendor management processes for A&A partners and any new third party partners.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Commerce or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years in Marketing.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships, to drive business growth
- Thrives in a fast paced, innovative, collaborative and commercial environment
- Apply On Company