Work closely with bank management to meet bank expansion plan in most cost effective set up and meet the target plan.
Work closely with consultants, contractors, Bank’s related support units and Local Authorities to achieve bank’s expansion plans and also for necessary renovations, additions and alterations, relocations etc. in the best effective and efficient way.
• Learn the latest practices related to projects management.
• Monitor and control work of the projects continuously for running towards right directions and completion on time with in approved budget in most cost effective and quality.
• Monitor and report on the progress of the projects.
• Review tender analysis for the projects for final recommendation and check contractor payments.
• All the above accountabilities includes but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the line Manager.
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering
• Minimum 6-8 years exp. in relevant area
- Apply On Company Apply
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!