Noor Bank is the UAE’s leading Shari’a compliant Bank. We constantly work to launch contemporary, innovative and simplified financial solutions that make our customers banking experience more rewarding. Noor Bank is committed to attracting skilful and ambitious individuals to join its growing teams and is dedicated towards the career growth of all its employees. Along with a passionate and committed business culture, we offer exciting career mobility opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits to our staff. Noor Bank is 95% owned by Noor Investment Group – which is owned by Dubai government-related entities, prominent individuals and members of the UAE ruling families. The primary responsibility of the role is ensuring whether regulatory requirements pertaining to client acceptance and client profiling are met across the bank divisions. It includes development of policies and procedures related to the function, enforcement procedures to mitigate risk and increase control efficiency in order to protect Noor Bank from a risk of possible solicitation of any relationships with Known Money Launderers, Terrorists, Drug Traffickers, Financial Criminals and sanctioned entities/individuals.
• Manage investigations on the suspicious and Complex cases relevant to new relationship or existing clients that were previously approved by EDD team and if necessary to forward the cases to AML or Fraud team as appropriate.
• Monitoring and implementing due diligence remediation activities, and FATCA/CRS reporting to and interfacing with regulators.
• Manage advisory to businesses on issues pertaining to client profiling, and whether the clients to be categorized as US person, Passive NFFE and guide the business to identify the controlling persons
• Train new/existing staff in Business units on the KYC and High Risk Businesses based on the regulatory and Compliance EDD policy requirements;
• Prepare proper project planning and allocate adequate resource to execute Compliance projects ensure completion within set deadlines while providing regular update to Compliance management.
• Supervise and review team performance to ensure effective and efficient responses provided for complex queries raised by business, advice on closures of complex Name filtration cases, supervises the training sessions, provide training to EDD team on best practices to be implemented.
• Encourage and train the team to liaise with concerned support functions within NB, IT, OPS etc. to resolve day to day issues encountered with system related / operational issues
• Review team performance to ensure effective Enhanced Due Diligence process for all new and existing clients within NB.
• Ensure all regulatory requirements and internal policy requirements from EDD perspective are implemented across the bank
• Bachelor’s Degree, and or Professional qualifications in Compliance
• Minimum 5 years of banking experience specifically in AML and Due Diligence
- Apply On Company