Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Investment Bank in Dubai, is looking to recruit a top tier Associate to join their M&A team. The successful candidate should have bulge bracket or equivalent experience as part of an M&A team.
– The role will be sector and geography agnostic. Candidates with generalist M&A backgrounds are preferred.
– Candidates will be responsible for preparing pitch books, information memorandum and senior management presentations.
– Responsible for building and using financial models.
– Conducting industry and product research.
– The role will involve the execution of client transactions.
– Working closely with members of the team on deals including senior management.
– Candidates must have experience with a Bulge Bracket or reputable Investment Bank.
– At least 5-6 years of experience is required for this role.
– Candidates based in the region are preferred but this is not mandatory.
– Candidates should hold strong academic qualifications. CFA desired but not essential.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Apply On Company