You will be part of the Client Relationship Management team within the Wealth Management Technology family based in Singapore; working with local & global technical team members, and business stakeholders across APAC and Europe.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Minimum 10 years of software engineering experience (preferably in a banking environment)
• Minimum 3 years of PL/SQL experience
• Unix/Linux Shell Programming
• Autosys skills either as developer or operator
• Experienced working in a Scrum team (preferably experienced Scrum Master)
• a great interest in innovative collaboration models and shaping the future of IT and banking
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Clear leader and excellent team player who is energetic with positive / can-do attitude
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Passionate about the digitization of the banking industry
• Quality driven
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?