- The Investment Advisor will provide investment related services and investment expertise to First Abu Dhabi Bank Private Banking and Key Clients Group.
- The Investment Advisor will work closely with relationship managers, prospective clients and existing clients to ensure key deliverable services for the Investment Advisory business including:
- Providing investment advice and recommendations on various securities.
- Generation of portfolio strategies and investment ideas tailored to client’s risk profile and objectives, global market trends, and FAB in-house investment views and outlook.
- Client Portfolio management and all portfolio related services.
- As part of the role, the Investment Advisor will provide operational and administrative services in order to ensure internal and external deliverables for the advisory business and private banking clients are consistently and continuously met. The role also requires the implementation of various processes and procedures efficiencies, and system enhancements as required by the investment Advisory business .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar environment
- In-depth knowledge of the global markets, macro and micro markets
- Can –do attitude with the ability to operate independently under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Team player who work extremely well in building strong relationships with various internal and external stakeholders including: private bankers, clients, team subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Possess strong communication skills and attention to details.
- Fluent in English, Arabic and other languages are highly appreciated.