- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 122 jobs