Act as Regional Solution Delivery Manager (SDM) for PLM business by contributing to improving time-revenue based KPIs for PLM based products. Accountable for end-to-end implementation for cash management including project plan preparations and seamless executions. The individual will be responsible for the implementation life cycle, and project management, by exploring customer’s detailed requirements against cash management mandates and appropriately formulating project plans.
Then to lead, manage and execute project plans, coordinate with related departments and or external vendors to fulfill the implementation requirements with the expect time lines, at the expected quality requirements mutually agreed with the clients, and internally with operations and client services to provide after-sales support and delivery of service solutions.
In addition, to provide support to sales related activities in building pitches, and effective support to clients on trainings and/or any other requirements
Key Result Areas:
- Lead implementation of local, regional and global cash management solutions of various size and complexity.
- Continuously reduce implementation cycle time; minimize deal slippage and associates revenue conversion lead time, all aiming to improve time- to – revenue. Accurately report project status, escalating effectively “on hold” and slow moving deals.
- Discipline application of structured project management methodology throughout the implementation live cycle, ensuring effective project control and delivery to plan.
- Coordinate advisory, project management, client management, IT / operations collaborates to client satisfaction. Navigate in the bank on behalf of client, leveraging bank resources and escalation channels as required to smooth delivery.
- Effectively manage client relationships and ultimately act as trusted implementation advisor. Enhance client satisfaction should be reflected in positive client survey scores and document during detail post implementation reviews and case book write-ups for future implementation uses and marketing purposes.
- Attention to detail and comfort dealing with completing administrative work associated with client implementation.
- Continuously initiate and drive process enhancement. Enact workload management / prioritization to increase capacity / productivity with the implement team.
- Effect maintenance and communication of MIS and project matrix. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key project as required.
- Perform strategic projects, as required.
- Participate in staff forums and survey process.
- Complete all mandatory development trainings as stipulated by management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge (5 years +) of working with technology and executing deals.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate cash management, including payments, collection and liquidity solutions, supported by strong Channel knowledge (H2H, SWIFT, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge in project management tools (e.g., PMI, PRINCE1, qualification).
- Significant experience working with clients in delivering solutions.
- Language proficient: Fluent (Business) English, Arabic is preferred.
- Possess sound experience in cash management, product implementation and project management.
- At least 10 years experiences in financial service industry and already have demonstrated a similar role or competency in the recent carrier.
- Strong results orientation / evidence of proactively driving projects to conclusion.
- Strong communication, Organization, and planning skills.
- High Commercial awareness of new technological developments
A self-starter, motivated, with aptitude and willingness to undertake self-learning.
Must demonstrate a keen interest to learn the business and its process, in order to best support our clients, and demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand complex problems, make sound decisions, recommendations, and communicates solutions in a proactive manner.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts effectively to business users, operational teams and technologist at all levels of seniority within the client and the bank.
Work Location: U.A.E-Dubai
Group: Corporate and Investment Banking Group
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2020