Reporting to: Chief Retail Banking Officer
Brief Job Description:
- Develop new products and services intended to assist the bank in building relationships with current and perspective clients.
- Monitor market trends and information collected by the Bank to identify potential areas for the development of new financial products, and the restructuring of existing products.
- Take new and modified commercial lines products from concept to implementation across all lines of business for the target niche
- Must maintain existing products and develop new ones.
- Provide regular feedback on product requirements for local markets, including product specifications functionality, pricing and translation needs.
- Solid & strong technical knowledge on products development: aware of the full life-cycle of product from creation to roll out.
- Familiar with the different types of products: Retail Assets, Liabilities … etc.
- Preferably with a good banking experience.
- Minimum overall experience of 12 years out of which at least 8 years in products development.
- Strong digital products background.