EDUCATION: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / PG Diploma (Accounting / Finance)
· Should have a minimum 10 – 12 years of experience
· Should have excellent knowledge of MIS systems and software packages likes MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
· Should have an overall knowledge of banking operations and products.
· Excellent working knowledge of International Accounting Standards
· Well proficient in written & spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be preferred.
· Good communication and presentation skills and a team player
· Managing people skills.
NATIONALITY: Saudi National
LANGUAGES: Arabic & English
REPORTING: Chief Executive Officer
· Timely & accurate Financial, Regulatory & MIS reporting (as assigned / applicable)
· Business Segment & Products’ Performance against budget / forecasts (for MIS area)
· Treasury & ALCO support (for Treasury Support BSM)
· Proactive supports to businesses in analyzing numbers and understanding their results.
· Businesses focus on weak areas / products
· Comparative / Competitive Analysis (for Financial Reporting area)
· Tax Compliance / Advisory (for Financial Reporting area)
· Capital Budget, Cost Allocation & Transfer Pricing Exercises (for MIS Reporting area)
· CEP Approval
· Compliance with Regulations & Ethical Policies
· Product Program Review & Guidance / Ruling on Accounting Practices
· Motivated & Trained staff
· Financials / Output related activities (Income / Expenses / Profit etc.)
o Manages the departmental processes to achieve optimal output and cost saves where possible.
· Customer / Product / Market related activities (Internal / External) (e.g. Satisfaction, Acquisition, Retention, Cross-sell / Share-of-wallet, Relationship, Service, Product / Solutions)
o Provide MPR / PPR / APR per business and supporting analysis / details as required (applicable to MIS position)
o Provides Financial / BS Analysis to businesses as required & support to Treasury & ALCO (Financial Reporting position)
o Provides feedback and guidance on CEP preparation
· Process / Technical related activities (e.g. Risk, Controls, Compliance, Audit, Productivity, Quality, Discipline, Change Management, Adaptability, Success Transfer)
o Implements the Accounting Policies & Guidelines / process (for Financial Reporting position)
o Ensures timely & accurate Financial, Regulatory & MIS reporting (as applicable).
o Completes the Budget / Forecast, Transfer Pricing, Cost Allocation & Capital Budget & CEP Processes (applicable to MIS position)
o Provides Tax consultancy & Advisory services (for Financial Reporting position)
o Provides proactive support to the businesses in analyzing & understanding their numbers (for MIS position)
o Is involved in systems design & implementation, upgrade & testing of systems impacting Financial Control & any reporting
o Involved in product program review and approval process.
o 8, Ensures compliance to all policies, procedures & regulatory requirements.
· People / Leadership / Teamwork / Corporate Citizenship related activities (e.g. Collaboration / Team work, Knowledge sharing, Development, Sharing Resources / Helping others)
o Manages and supervises staff to complete their assignments efficiently and accurately.
o Motivates staff to take up challenges and learn new skills to progress to next level. Trains them to achieve their goals.
o Leads the team by example