Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of the leading banking institutions in Saudi Arabia to source for a Graduate Credit Analyst to become a part of their team based in Riyadh. No previous professional experience is required however our client has placed a large emphasis on finding a motivated, switched on and career orientated individual that will fit into their widely successful and growing organization.
• Conducting research for lenders.
• Accurate analysis of financial information.
• Analysing bank statements and merchant processing statements to ensure authenticity and accuracy.
• Setting up documentation of contracts.
• Identify discrepancies and variances in reports.
• Involved in the preparation, analysis and approval of new business request.
• Providing guidance on credit risks related to lending programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
• 1 year of corporate experience within the financial sector is preferable but not essential.
• Exceptional proficiency in various computer applications including MS Office.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw a conclusion.
• Strong attention to detail skills is a pre-requisite.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
• Must possess a strong administration skill set.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply for this role.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.