- Import the previous day’s employee swiping card data from the swiping terminal time and attendance system.
- Follow up with respective departments if any employee has not completed the swiping cycle.
- Update, run close day operation, print and file daily time sheets.
- Verify overtime requisitions with time sheets, forward the same for approvals, distribute copy and process approved overtime requisitions in the payroll system.
- Calculate final settlement of employee leaving the employment, forward the final separation forms approval to the Accounts Payable upon approval.
- Reconcile house fund on a daily basis and keep the safe neat and tidy
- Open every morning the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a designated Finance employee and Front Office Manager / Night Manager and collect the deposit envelopes, which are checked against the deposit sheet.
- Report immediately any envelope missing to the Director of Finance / Financial Controller
- Check each item in the envelope against the enclosed list and any differences should be listed in the over / short column provided on the deposited sheet
- Report immediately any discrepancies to the Income Auditor and Director of Finance / Financial Controller
Liaise with the money exchange company and exchange all foreign currency with the local currency.
You should have a degree or diploma in accounting.
At least one year previous experience in the similar position within a hotel environment.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills / Arabic literacy will be an added advantage
Computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, Bayan – Payroll and SUN System is an asset.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Millennium Place Dubai Marina
- Apply On Company