- Ensure month/year end finalization of accounts and provide the detailed variance analysis.
- Provide support for driving the profitability of the company by monitoring that the Principal margins are realized as per the agreed terms and conditions and by driving cost control through monitoring of expenses
- Monitor all expenses and ensure timely recovery from the related parties as applicable.
- Ensure that the supplier invoices are booked in line with the purchase order and commercial terms and payments are made in line with the agreement.
- Follow up for pending invoices from client and arrange collection when it is ready.
- Preparation of annual budget in coordination with the divisions.
- Support the physical verification of stocks as per the agreed periodicity.
- Preparation of VAT detailed reports and submit as per FTA requirement.
- Prior work experience of 03-4 years in UAE is mandatory.
- VAT filing: 2 years (Required)
- Bank Reconciliation: 2 years (Required)
- Payroll (WPS): 2 years (Required)
- working in a IT/AV company: 1 year (Required)
- Payable & Receivable: 2 years (Required)
- Finalization of Accounts: 2 years (Required)
- Apply On Company Apply
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 99 jobs