The Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing financial feasibility studies, providing assistance in financial planning and analysis, as well as participating in the budget consolidation, approval, monitoring, revision, transfer processes and providing financial reporting assistance to the Group.
- Implement the Finance function’s strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources in coordination with the Group Chief Financial Officer.
- Ensure the development of strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources for the Finance function in accordance with CAYAN overall strategy and direction.
- Assist in the formulation of CAYAN Group annual budget by developing the budget forms/ templates and sending them to all corporate departments and branches and communicate the budget preparation timeline to the concerned department.
- Communicate the budget guidelines and instructions which will assist all departments in preparing their budgets in-line with CAYAN’s Strategic / Business Plans.
- Prepare monthly reports comparing actual results with budgeted figures (actual vs. budget) to evaluate actual performance.
- Identify problem areas, discuss them with the CFO and find solutions quickly to ensure that the budget deadlines are met.
- Reconcile departmental budgets and prepare budget reports.
- Monitor budgets, analyze and prepare monthly reports showing progress against key performance indicators, comments on actual vs. budget variations and risks as well as areas that require management attention.
- Provide assistance and support in the preparation of CAYAN financial statement
- Prepare financial feasibility studies for new protentional project
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analysis to support decision making process
- Build financial models to ease the reporting process and support finance managers, chief accountants and other finance department members in preparing such models
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- Professional certification (CFA (preferred), CMA, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience
- Advanced in using excel for financial modeling and reporting