– Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
– Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
– Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
– Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
– Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
– Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
– Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid long-term and short-term decision making.
– Review financial date and prepare monthly and annual reports
– Present financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
– Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives and clients in formal meeting
– Stay up too date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
– Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
– Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or related field; several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills, leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills;deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skill;multi tasking abilities; integrity; honesty
Education and Experience Requirements:
BA or BS in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field.
6-8 Years Managerial Experience