The future of banking is digital. The future of banking is innovative. The future of banking is you!
Become part of a digital banking revolution by joining Fidor!
Our strategy had technology at its core, and we bet on APIs from the start. When we designed fidorOS – a cutting-edge digital platform using open APIs – it quickly set the pattern for the next generation of banking.
We take pride in staying at the forefront of digital innovation, and partner with banks and consumer organizations that share our vision of giving consumers a more relevant and rewarding banking experience.
Fidor Solutions focuses on providing solutions. Our unique offering combines banking expertise with consulting services that guide clients from designing their digital bank concept to helping recruit their first 1,000 customers to providing our technology to efficiently run their bank.
We help existing financial, retail and telecom institutions – as well as startup banks –bring digital technology to the heart of their businesses.
The Marketing Manager will support the marketing strategy of Fidor through the production of media and blog articles, event organization, with a core focus on lead generation to feed the Sales team. The Marketing Manager will produce concise, high-quality, jargon-free articles, and stories that address topics related to digital banking, marketing and technology best practices.
- Lead Generation and Sales Support: act as a support for the sales team to generate new leads through marketing activities, ensure successful lead nurturing and conversion, support sales requests for key messaging, presentations, clients meetings etc.
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Develop and implement the marketing plan for Fidor FZCO across emerging markets. Ensure the marketing activities drive revenue and bring ROI.
- Brand Guardian: Assist in developing and maintaining a strong and clear brand proposition and act as a guardian of the brand identity.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: Develop, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including AdWords, Linkedin Campaigns and lead generation on various social media platforms
- Content Strategy. Define a content strategy and develop content leveraging on company’s vision, product innovation strategy, data-driven market research and industry major trends. Content production to include email blasts, blog posts, white papers, guides in addition to solutions brochures.
- Market Research: Capture and analyse market intelligence to improve audience targeting and support senior management decision making.
- Corporate Communications: support internal communications with newsletters.
- Community building: support Fidor customers (financial organisations) in building online communities, drive end customers engagement. Provide a short to long term content plans to drive community members engagement. Recommend topics for discussion, ways to improve conversations. Handle community crisis management plan. Steer activities, daily, Weekly, Monthly. Provide weekly, monthly reporting. Build bloggers cooperation to promote the community. Drive community exposure through social media channels and other blog/forums. Monitor and approve new activities: new product review, experts…
- Event Organisation: Select key industry events and support on the organization and company’s mode of participation: public speaking, exhibition, delegate (Singapore Fintech Festival, Regional Fintech events…)
- Videos: Produce storyboards for product videos, liaise with partners to produce videos for events and social media use.
- Training: onboard new employees to become brand ambassadors, act as a support for Fidor’s B2B customers marketing teams.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the extended team including sales, product innovation, delivery to consulting teams.
- Budget Management: Oversee the marketing activities to ensure a cost-effective use of the marketing mix, budgets and suppliers.
- Reporting: Produce monthly marketing reporting using Hubspot Dashboards
- Master graduation year or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English or Communications
- 5+ years as Head of Marketing in fintech, banking, consulting. Industry knowledge is a must.
- English Native or Excellent command of the language
- Online forum or community building knowledge would be a plus
- Strong passion for writing
- Experience delivering content for multiple content types: web blog, webinar, video, digital brochure, white papers or guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Flexibility to changing requirements
- A commitment to excellence and a high degree of professionalism
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Linkedin Campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media publishing tools, CRM tools (Salesforce), Marketing Automation tools such as Hubspot, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Fidor is among the top 50 FinTech companies worldwide – you have a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies to build the future of digital banking
- Friendly startup environment
- Candidates located in Dubai or relocating accepted
- Tons of responsibility and a stepping stone for your career in FinTech – the sky is the limit
- Power to implement your own ideas right from the start
- More than just a job – a unique opportunity to be part of a banking revolution
- International horizons – work with international teams and clients from all corners of the world
- Information Technology & Services