The UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions is growing its global presence. As a result of FAB’s international expansion, we’re looking to attract and retain the best talent, from Egypt to Hong Kong, from Sao Paulo to Geneva and everywhere in between. We recognize the difference our people bring to the business and #growstronger together.
Job Title: Executive Director, Global Securities Finance
Group: Corporate and Investment Banking Group
– As part of the Global Markets GSF team your core role is GSF Trader Asia, price making in line with approved parameters to Sales, Counterparties and Internal Departments.
– Identifying and cultivating cross sell opportunities in all GSF products / programmes.
– The primary focus is to support and develop the continued growth of the ASIA space by working closely with Sales, RM’s and regional counterparties, and be able to cover when required all aspects of the GSF business.
– In doing so, act transparently, while ensuring adherence to internal policies, procedures and limits. Work closely with RMs in a transparent manner highlighting the bank’s core valued proposition at all times.
– Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant discipline
– Knowledge of all financial market products and operations including “on the job training”
– Strong communication skills
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales/Trading within a Treasury or other Front Office environment at a leading institution
– Understanding of client coverage in Treasury / ALM / Balance sheet products.
– Understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape alongside Compliance and experience of Operational and Market Risks and monitoring thereof.