Our work spans the whole of the Middle East and we are active contributors to the firm’s flourishing African projects practice. We work on a broad variety of matters under both English and UAE law including:
- Bank lending – we advise on the full range of banking transactions including secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans, leveraged and acquisition finance, rescheduling and restructuring, loan transfers, participations and acquisitions and disposals.
- Asset finance – we have the leading practice in the Middle East for aerospace work and advise both international and regional clients on a full range of asset finance transactions including secured loans, operating leases, Islamic finance, capital market and sukuk transactions.
The work will require working as part of the team in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the wider global asset finance team across the Clifford Chance network.
You will be part of a strong and cohesive Banking & Project Finance team in the region and internationally.
You will work on ground-breaking deals for top tier clients and across the asset classes. The range, calibre and international scope of our deal flow is unique – and makes us stand out from our competitors.
We are committed to working with clients as integrated team members – which means that, from day one, our lawyers have hands-on client contact.
We are proud of our reputation for being a very informal, supportive, meritocratic and diverse group and reinforce this with regular social events – both ad hoc and organised.
We run a sophisticated internal training programme including local monthly courses run by The Academy.
Our remuneration package is one of the most attractive in the market
- Lawyers are given the chance to handle a tremendous variety of work and the partners actively work together with our Regional Resource Manager towards ensuring individual lawyers receive their preferred mix of work.
- You will be given responsibility for running transactions and working closely with clients. This means that you will develop outstanding transaction management and organisational skills as well as developing superb technical abilities.
- This role has strong career progression possibilities for the right candidate.
- We are currently seeking a committed and ambitious mid- level Banking & Project Finance lawyer.
- In all cases, you should have first class legal ability coupled with a practical commercial approach; and excellent drafting, analytical and communication skills.
- All candidates should be fluent in English.
- You must also have exceptional results throughout your academic history
Able to fluently speak, read and write in French
Experience drafting both French and English documents
- Apply On Company