Emirates Development Bank is looking for Documentation Manager to join our team. The Documentation Manager will support the Head of Credit Administration and Control to ensure approvals is as per Delegation of Authorities, review of credit terms and conditions for clarity and completeness, input of facility limits, maintain required documents, oversee collateral management, authorize disbursement of funds and adequacy/accuracy of reports relating to credit portfolio as per approved policies and procedures and relevant regulations.
· Contribute to the formulation of the department’s strategy and strategic goals based on the direction of the Head of Credit Administration and Control Section; oversee the implementation and performance of the strategy and periodically report on its performance to ensure alignment to the corporate strategy
· Contribute to the development of the department’s strategic and operational budgets based on the planned expenditures of the Head of Credit Administration and Control Section; monitor the performance of the section’s budget(s) and reports.
· Develop and maintain Credit Administration and Control policies and procedures which comply with leading practices and laws and regulations; to ensure that policies and procedures are applied consistently throughout EDB.
· Ensure reporting on the credit portfolio is carried out through transparent and accurate reporting and follow-up, in accordance with Regulatory Authorities and Agencies’ regulations and EDB’s policies and regulations. to ensure compliance across EDB.
· Develop the document management plan and update it, as needed.
· Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
· Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
· Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
· Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
· Help develop and enforce documentation design, review, and storage guidelines
Minimum required skills and qualification
· UAE Nationals with family book is preferred
· +6 years of relevant work
· Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field Required
· Arabic Speaking is essential.