- Maintain complex multi-product Group relationships (Group Turnover ? AED 3Bn) and solicit acceptable new relationships per identified market segments and geographical boundaries, by originating transactions across Bank’s product suite, to achieve pre-set financial and non-financial objectives.
- Play an active and integral role in deal origination efforts and coordinating between client and product team(s) in the mandate execution.
- Maximize utilization of approved Credit limits, by facilitating transactions and addressing Operations &/or Documentation requirements
Key Results Areas:
- Review existing portfolio in a timely manner, recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the bank’s credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risk to an acceptable level, and achieve a satisfactory rating on portfolio quality and credit management processes.
- Formulate ‘Relationship Strategy’ and ‘Account Plan’ for each client and ensure establishment of appropriate penetration/cross-sell strategies to attain objectives per KPI.
- Develop strong working relations with all existing clients at the decision making level, to position MB as their preferred bank.
- Hands-on account management to ensure effective and timely delivery of the banks’ services/products to clients through proactive interaction across the bank, to attain desired level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an active pipeline; focusing on ‘new to bank’ transactions / business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Complete knowledge and clear understanding of the Bank’s credit policy and operating systems.
- Strong credit knowledge and marketing skills mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of various financial products / services.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player.
- An MBA is preferred with minimum marketing experience of 8 – 10 years
Work Location: U.A.E-Dubai
Group: Corporate and Investment Banking Group
Mashreq has provided banking and financial services to millions of customers and businesses since 1967. We are one of UAE’s leading financial institutions with a growing retail presence in the region including Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. We focus on providing our customers access to a wide range of innovative products and services. Mashreq is invariably among the highest performing banks in the Region. It’s financial performance reflects on its commitment to continue leading the UAE banking industry. To view the Bank’s financial performance, Click here. Our branch network extends across the UAE with one in every two households in the UAE banking with us. We also have customer service centres in key retail locations and one of the largest ATM networks in the country. We also have 12 overseas offices in nine countries, including Europe, US, Asia and Africa.
- Apply On Company