- Increase the relationship revenue of assigned clients by gaining a deep understanding of their business and positioning new tailored solutions.
- Maintain and develop strategic relationships with senior client decision makers.
- Maintain a Strategic Account Plan for each client including a comprehensive calling program on relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee and direct the operational service provided by the Operations and Client Service teams to ensure it consistently meets client expectation.
- Work closely with the sales team to independently acquire new clients for the Securities Services business.
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline to ensure appropriate tracking of deals
- Participate in the preparation of commercial proposals and presentation materials
- Oversee the successful conversion of pipeline deals and act as an escalation point for the client between Operations and Account onboarding team
- Understand the market practise and regulations relating to the regional and international markets and their impact on client business.
- Support assigned clients due diligence visits, questionnaires, RFPs & RFIs and ensure delivery to the Service level agreements in place.
- Oversee client Service Level Agreements and ensure that the Operations team have mechanisms to effectively report any non-adherence to the SLA.
EXPEREINCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Incumbent at this level is expected to have a Degree in a relevant discipline, qualification in Business Management;
- Job holder must have a deep knowledge of the custody business and at least 5 years’ experience in securities services and / or banking industry.
- 3 years in a relationship, sales or client services role within a large multi-faceted organisation ideally within the financial services industry or market related;
- Mature interpersonal skills, and broad experience in managing senior client contacts in a commercial context.
- Excellent team building, diplomacy, and influencing skills