The Director of Sales MEA will report to VP EMEA, President, CEO
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for the Hospitality segment. This covers the Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Hospitals & Clinics.
The Sales Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The Sales Director duties will include meeting and exceeding annual targets, building and maintaining relationships as well as understanding industry and competitor trends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven sales experience in the Hospitality industry with a minimum period of 5 years
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic (preferred but not mandatory)
- Must be able to travel (80% travel required in this role)
- Valid UAE Driver’s License
- Apply On Company