- Acquire and manage client relationships by offering the bank’s insurance, investment products, Mortgage, BFS products and Services across the identified customer segments to achieve financial and non-financial business objectives.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, in accordance with the agreed business plans.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets, AUM, CASA and customer acquisition targets.
- Responsible for acquiring clients as well as managing, maintaining and deepening the relationships through the expertise in Financial planning and the selling of various personal Financial & Investment products.
- To provide and maintain, on an on-going basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other record which may be required by the Unit Head to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
- Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficiency of the sales process.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Effectively meeting customer expectations and handling / reduction of customer complaints.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Researches potential markets, develops client referral sources and initiates contact with prospects to promote and sell the bank’s products and services.
- Attending product trainings, to be up to-date with the market development
- Graduate with Finance or equivalent University Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial industry
- High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in high pressure environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking practice and theory.
- Good reputation and contact with HNWI’s, prominent businessmen etc.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills