- Drive Sales via Direct channels (i.e. Online, ATM, Mobile, SMS, and Website) by identifying, developing and supporting Product launches/ Cross sell campaigns; monitoring results; increasing sales; maximizing revenues.
- Manage strategic planning and implementation of all digital marketing/online sales initiatives to ensure effective execution of campaigns across channels.
- Use latest SEO principles and utilize web analytics to identify user trends, opportunities and business growth.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance, report results, provide and implement recommendations/changes to optimize results.
- Develop, review and coordinate preparations of the Digital Marketing / Online Sales policies and procedures manuals in line with the business objectives
- Establish, develop and implement Policies & Procedures related to all areas of Digital Marketing.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are met in the development and operation of Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- 5+ years’ of experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing analytics, SEO, Email marketing, and Social Media
- Strong time management and organizational skills