To design and deliver new digital products and services inline with the digital roadmap and “by default digital” strategy of the bank. Enhance the customer journeys and functions for digital channels and manage the prioritization.
- To work on all existing and new initiatives based on digital roadmap.
- Ensures user stories are “ready” for development to start work.
- Ensures each story has the correct acceptance criteria.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
- Develops personas either alone or in conjunction with a team including user experience experts.
- Advocates on behalf of the customer for the development team.
- Prioritizes defect or bug resolution.
- Create the product vision and roadmap which accomplishes the goal of the vision.
- Ensures close collaboration with the development team.
- Works closely with engineering and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved. This involves sharing market research and competitive analysis with the team to best focus their efforts.
- Contributes to the work of the Product Manager as they define a product differentiation strategy.
- Tracks progress towards the release of a digital product.
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning a digital product release.
- Oversee the development and testing activities.
- Coordinating between other project stakeholders which are mainly products, operations , 3rd parties, IT, controls groups, (IT risk, Operational risk, Fraud and Risk, Shared service department, Compliance, Audit, Quality control)
- Works with User experience teams for UI and UX designs creation.
- Works closely with business, adoption and marketing teams for go to market strategy
- Identify opportunities for from internal and external to stakeholders to support bank innovation roadmap.
- Identify process and service improvement areas (e.g. streamlining existing user journeys, introduction of new user journeys)
- University BA or post graduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Management or UX, UI design schools.
- A person who is used to work in Agile methodology
- Worked in one or more of fintechs / technology companies, banks or other financial institutions/retail/consultancy/e-commerce companies.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology, design, digital channels (mobile online, wallets, web site…etc) project management, payments, digital marketing, customer experience.
- Proven experience of digital channels and ecosystem
- Proven experience of creating commercial content with digital initiatives
- Worked at least 2 years in an agile organization
- Good judgmental skills to identify customer needs and solutions
- Minimum 2 years work experience in agile methodology.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- Good business analysis skills
- Strong Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent team player
- Tech savvy and always up to date about latest market and global trends and technologies