- To support the Corporate digital channels’ roadmap and specifically to enhance and deliver the functions, features and digital initiatives.
- Understand the strategic needs and plans for corporate business growth and analyse the business needs.
- Assist in scope writing & defining therefore to support the corporate digital road map for existing and new products, services and features.
- Analyse the requirement, validate, verify, ensuring that requirements statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, business process description, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, and workflows analysis.
- Coordinating between other project stakeholders which are mainly corporate products, operations, 3rd parties, IT, controls groups, (IT risk, Operational risk, Fraud and Risk, Shared service department, Compliance, Audit, Quality control etc.)
- Create SOPs (Standard Organizational Processes) documents for new digital initiatives.
- Create training materials to train the internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with User experience teams for UI and UX designs creation.
- Collaborate with Adoption and marketing team for marketing plans and monetization of the digital products and services.
- Prepare and execute user acceptance test script and cases. Coordinate and ensure the high quality between IT and other stakeholders of the project during the UAT planning and execution.
- Manage internal staff pilot to ensure the digital service is adequate enough for customer go live.
- Identify process and service improvement areas (e.g. streamlining existing user journeys, introduction of new user journeys)
- To work on all existing and new tasks given based on corporate digital roadmap.
- University BA or post graduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Management or UX, UI design schools.
- A person who is used to work in Agile methodology
- Worked in one or more of fintechs/technology companies/other financial institutions/corporate /consultancy/e-commerce companies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technology, design, digital channels (mobile online, wallets, web site…etc) project management, payments, digital marketing, customer experience.
- Proven experience of digital channels and ecosystem
Proven experience of creating commercial content with digital initiatives
- Project management and delivery preferably in agile methodology.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills
- Good business analysis skills
- Strong Analytical and creative thinking
- Excellent team player
- Tech savy and always up to date about latest market and global trends and technologies