Job description / Role
Line of Service
Banking and Capital Markets
Job Description & Summary
The Financial Services (FS) consulting team provides a full range of services to our Banking & Financial Services clients, including Strategy and Revenue Growth, Operational Excellence, Customer/Front-Office transformation, Risk consulting, AI led Technology Transformation, Technology enablement and Data & Analytics.
The Integration Management Office (IMO) is a core group of professionals who drive the program management of the Post-Merger Integration (PMI) and help create the ‘Integration thesis and roadmap’, ‘operating model alignment’, ‘right value creation’, ‘sound process and systems’ and ‘people and culture alignment’.
At a high level, our FS PMI practice help banking clients to program manage end-to-end PMI activities cycle including strategy building, overall plan creation and management for the following key milestones:
– Overall PMI plan preparation with all critical milestones, evaluation criteria and potential risks and mitigation steps.
– Cut Over and Data Migration.
– International Integration.
– Communication strategy.
– PMI Campaign management.
– Source and lead PMI engagement as a member of the core deal team.
– PMI engagement execution activities :
– Establish due diligence and PMI approach for both smaller acquisitions and larger more complex banks transactions.
– Manage the end-to-end PMI process, including creating the integration plan, organizing teams, defining governance and reporting mechanism, managing and highlighting execution risks whilst project managing the ongoing integration for banks.
– Manage cross-functional teams including Legal, Finance, People, IT, Product, Operations, Corporate Communications, and Marketing to define and execute the integration plan.
– Identify roles and responsibilities for integration team members.
– Regularly report on progress, milestones, and risks associated with each integration.
– Identify integration issues and risks, and work with cross-functional teams to drive decisions and implement solutions.
– Be able to deal with and act as the central point of contact for various senior stakeholders including within the bank, external (other vendors operating within the integration ecosystem).
– Be adept in designing the strategy and execution plan for PMI Cut-Over and Data Migration activities.
Working with PMI core team
– Work with Partners to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
– Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Senior Managers, Managers, Senior Consultants and Consultants.
– Coach and mentor junior resources around PMI activities and global banking trends leading to PMI activities.
– Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Lead and support in the pursuit processes including contributing in quality proposal creation, budget preparation and sharing insights on the competitive advantages.
Other core skills
– Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
– Whilst being an integral part of the PMI team, you will be responsible for building and shaping the team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
– 15+ years of consulting experience.
– Able to effectively lead the due diligence and PMI processes on multiple projects at the same time, with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Able to think both strategically and tactically, persistent attention to detail, and ability to work with a high degree of fluidity and ambiguity.
– Confident leading meetings, making decisions, documenting progress, tracking action items, and responding quickly to inquiries.
– An expert with PMI methodologies and tools.
- Apply On Company