- The role holder is responsible for handling and supporting in operational matters such as preparation of repayments and follow up of all projects under collection and other services required to ensure superior service is provided to customers.
- Preparing and following settled cases and do the necessary actions.
- Preparing monthly installment reports from government entities.
- Preparing monthly collection of installments for completed projects.
- Preparing reports related to collections.
- Handling customers complains and solve it in competitive time.
- Handling ADHA update & respond to their inquiries.
- Daily suspense account reconciliation.
- Handling other FAB department inquiries.
- Attending customers and helping them in solving their issues.
- Handling all Abu Dhabi and Al Ain cheques (return, swap, discount, settled, etc.)
- Preparing letters to different government sectors.
- Keeping accurate data base for customers.
- Handling Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Madinat Zayed branch- NHL collection.
- Police cases processing & liaising with external lawyers.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year
- Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended
- Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role
- Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or a related major field of study is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 1 year in similar position.