Working closely with Citi Gold Segment team and Decision Management in getting the leads and campaigns as a feeder for the Citigold Telemarketing Officers. The primary role of the team is to identify and acquire Citigold new-to-bank customers, as also upgrading existing Citiblue customers to Citigold, for UAE and Bahrain.
- Ensure that the team identifies new-to-bank Citigold prospects, through cross-sell to existing card only clients
- Ensure end-to-end tracking and monitoring of the account fulfillment process by the Business Development Officers
- Upgrade existing Citiblue relationships to Citigold by upsizing current funding and deepening the relationship.
- Deepen Citigold relationships and retain customer relationships
- Generate referrals for Citibank offshore, wherein the client prefers to open an account in London/Jersey or Singapore
- Actively promote referrals from member-get-member programme to generate a pipeline of Citigold prospects.
- Ensure the team is trained and well versed on the product features as also the KYC norms and process.
- Undertake regular call monitoring to ensure that the client communication is consistent and aligned to internal guidelines
- Manage calling campaigns and queue assignment
- Download all digital and Citiphone leads and track conversion
- Work with the DM team to identify initiatives and optimise calling campaigns
- Work with Digital marketing and Citi Gold segment team to identify and run campaigns that could maximize lead generation along with quality leads.
- Maintain Citigold MIS for the unit
- Ensure welcome calling for new-to-bank clients and ensure proactive redressal of customer issue
- Deliver consistent and best-in-class customer service
- Meet the compliance and controls standards set by the Citigroup
The eligible candidate will be able to have a career path growing into a Citigold Acquisition Team Manager or within the Sales and Distribution roles and use his acquired knowledge on products and client experience.
- 5-7 years experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Prior experience in a role involving telesales / telemarketing
- Prior experience of leading a team
- Asset experience is also preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills in order to cater to the varied understanding and support requirement of customers and prospects
- Basic analytical skills required to comprehend research and performance reports and to interpret them to offer most suitable products for customer profile.
- High sales drive and energy levels. Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment by demonstrating leadership and selling skills.
- Ability to nurture and build strong relationships with customers.
Bachelor degree/ MBA
- Apply On Company